I've got a tumblr now thx to miss Cee Cee it's called Stiritupalilbit check it out sometime, like someday xd thx
randomness is all I'm up for
vendredi 11 décembre 2009
Cheap Publicity
Écrit par
The Moon and I
|
|
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
People can be really obnoxious at times
-
panicking once again
-
I'm sad Every once in a while I come to realise how lonely I am
-
“At least you’ll never be a vegetable … even artichokes have hearts.” - Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain
-
I'm going to Uni I start the 5th of March I'll be studying to become a dentist I don't know if I want to, but I guess It'll ...
-
Sometimes I wonder if things get better But that's just wondering because I know I don't want them to get better I don't deserve...
-
Well I've been neglecting my blog for a while but let's update it: I went to watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2 I als...
People
-
Montmorency Cherry Tree SizeIl y a 2 ans
-
Ein Drittel Der LandflächeIl y a 6 ans
-
les privat guru ke rumah di gandariaIl y a 8 ans
-
Real Estate CoachingIl y a 10 ans
-
me cambioIl y a 13 ans
-
teregalounpensamientoIl y a 13 ans
-
¡ H O L I ~ D A Y S !Il y a 16 ans
People

3 Or Dés à Coudre:
yep, that's moi! ;D
Qué loco volver a saber de ti por medio de un blog. Me alegro de que también tengas uno, y lo leeré cada vez que subas algo. Hace años no hablo contigo. Que estés bien!
Lelei
reviso tu tumblr ahora, gracias al traductor puedo leerte, resuelve mi ignorancia de vocabulario en ingles
Enregistrer un commentaire